& Sports Technology
Firearms Dealers Licence
Click on image for full view
Our answer to shooting in the rain.
This is a light weight jacket designed for shooting clay targets during inclement weather. Made to keep you dry and reduce wind chill whist reducing the need for additional clothing layers that might affect optimum gun fit. Made from sturdy polyester fabric with a light weight poly mesh inner lining.
* Available in Left and Right hand configurations.
* Polyester outer fabric.
* Light weight poly mesh inner lining.
* Available colours: Black, Navy, Red.
- Gun Mount Pad. Black smooth grain leather, quilted with a diamond pattern from selected cow or goat hide.
- Two large cargo pockets for all your cartridge needs, holds much more than a packet of 25 cartridges in each pocket. Double pleated for added room and ease of use. Over laying pocket flaps to help keep out the rain.
- Front top pocket badge pocket to off hand side with over laying pocket flap.
- Quality YKK zip
- Elasticized and Velcro adjustable wrist bands.
- Vented yoke for better air flow.
- Integrated hood in collar. Can be made to order without integrated hood.
- Double pleated sports back and shoulders for added flexibility in gun mount.
- Two loop attachment points for hand towel and ear protection.
- Rear empties pocket.
SHOWER JACKET SIZE TABLE
Chest or Bust: Size is half Girth. Example girth (circumference) 120 cm, div 2 = 60 cm, = size XL
2XSmall-48cm - 18 ¾”
XSSmall-50cm – 19 ½"
Small-52cm – 20 ¼”
Medium-54cm – 21 ¼”
Large-56cm – 22”
Xlarge-60cm – 23 ½”
2XLarge-64cm – 25”
3XLarge-68cm – 26 ¾”
4XLarge-72cm – 28 ¼”
5XLarge-76cm – 29 ¾”
6XLarge-80cm – 31 ½”
7XLarge-84cm – 33”
Length: is measured at front of body from intersection of neck and shoulder of vest to bottom of vest. Bottom of cargo pockets approximately 2cm up from bottom of vest
76cm – 29 ¾”
78cm – 30 ½”
80cm – 31 ½”
82cm – 32 ½”
84cm – 33”
86cm – 33 ¾”
87cm – 34 ¼”
87cm – 34 ¼”
88cm – 34 ½”
88cm – 34 ½”
89cm – 35”
90cm – 35 ¼”
Ladies Waist: Half girth 2cm smaller than Bust
46cm – 18”
48cm - 18 ¾”
50cm – 19 ½"
52cm – 20 ½”
54cm – 21 ¼”
58cm – 22 ¾”
62cm – 24 ¼”
66cm – 26”
70cm – 27 ½”
74cm – 29”
78cm – 30 ¾”
82cm – 32 ¼”
OPTIONS: Prices are indicative and subject to change. Options will be confirmed by quote prior to commencement of production.
* Custom size and styling change. $55.00
* Length of vest change only.
(reducing or increasing length of standard size vest) $15.00
* Delete remove pockets or trim items. $0.00
* Contrasting coloured feature stitching. Full vest. $25.00
Polymesh Fabric = Mesh type fabric “Polyester Mesh” From standard colour range list.
* Premium Polymesh colour range from premium colour range list. $5.00
* Custom colour dyed Polymesh
(lead time required, one off cost for multiple vests) POA
* Substitute Polymesh for Drill fabric. $5.00
Drill Fabric = Solid effect fabric “American Drill” polyester rayon.
From standard colour range list.
* Premium American drill colour range from premium colour range list. $5.00
Piping = Trimming material to zip line, bottom hem, side hems around neckline and armholes. Standard is drill fabric Black
* Coloured drill fabric (change from black drill fabric to coloured drill fabric) $15.00
* Black leather piping. (change from black drill fabric to black leather) $48.50
* Coloured leather piping. (change from drill fabric to coloured leather, subject to colour availability) $89.00
Feature Coloured Trim = Coloured bands or strips to top edge of pockets, bottom of yoke and waist band. Not standard on Statesman style vest.
* Contrasting coloured drill fabric trim to selected locations. $25.00
Leather Trim = Top edge of badge and cargo pockets, wear trim panel to pocket openings and backing panel to front off hand side. Standard is Black suede leather.
* Black smooth grain leather. $5.00
* Coloured smooth grain / suede leather. $28.00
* Premium leather. Embossed simulated crocodile or ostrich pattern, cow hide. Black, Mid Tan, Navy, Olive, Beige (subject to availability) $65.00
* Exotic leather, Emu, Ostrich, Kangaroo, Stingray, Fish, Snake. (limited colours & subject to availability) POA
Gun Mount Pad = Vest location upon where gun is mounted to shoulder extends down to the waist band, usually includes light padding and quilted stitching design. Standard is Black smooth grain leather with diamond pattern quilting.
* Coloured drill fabric gun mount pad. $5.00
* Coloured leather gun mount pad smooth or suede. $18.00
* Premium leather. Embossed simulated crocodile or ostrich pattern, cow hide. Black, mid Tan, Navy, Olive, Beige (subject to availability) $22.50
* Exotic leather: Emu, Ostrich, Kangaroo, Stingray, Fish, Snake. (limited colours & subject to availability) $155.00
* Quilting pattern: Standard is Diamond pattern.
Wave = Vertical wave lines, see Wave style vests.
Linear = Vertical straight lines.
Contour = Lines parallel to outer shape of the gun mount pad, see Smoke style vests.
Sunray = Lines straight or curved, radiating from a centre point,see Blade style vests.@ $10.00
* ShockEater® recoil pad. With vest $38.00
Shoulder Patches = Located on the top of the shoulder and extending onto the rear yoke. Used help protect your gun and vest from wear when carrying the gun over the shoulder. Shoulder patches also provide added reinforcing to shoulder seams. Standard is Black suede leather.
* Black smooth grain leather shoulder patches. $0.00
* Coloured smooth grain or suede leather shoulder patches. $8.00
* Premium leather. Embossed simulated crocodile or ostrich pattern, cow hide. Black, Mid Tan, Navy, Olive, Beige (subject to availability) $18.50
* Exotic leather: Emu, Ostrich, Kangaroo, Stingray, Fish, Snake. (limited colours & subject to availability) $53.00
Badge /Chest Pockets = Small pocket located at chest height on the offhand side of the vest. A good location for name and club/team embroidery. Standard is matching drill fabric with black suede leather trim to top edge.
* Delete $0.00
Choke Pockets = 2 small tube like pockets usually located above the badge pocket. Generally used for holding choke tubes or special spare cartridges. Standard is matching drill fabric.
* Delete $0.00
Glasses Pocket = Pocket suitable for holding shooting glasses. Located below badge pocket, inc Velcro closure. Standard is matching drill fabric.
* Delete $0.00
Front Cargo Pockets = Large pockets left & right lower front of vest for holding 25 or more live cartridges. Standard 2 x single pockets with suede leather pocket trim.
* 2 x double pockets $15.00
Rear Empties Pocket = Large pocket for discharged cartridges located rear of vest below waist band. Standard is matching coloured drill fabric.
* Delete Empties pocket. $0.00
* Matching coloured polymesh with drill fabric trim to opening edges of pocket. $0.00
* Zip to bottom width of Empties Pocket. $7.00
Water bottle holder = Made from polymesh fabric attached to rear waistband on offhand side. Not a standard component.
* Add water bottle holder. $7.00
* Name text embroidered to pocket edge trim of front badge pocket. $7.00
* Sporting - Field & Game, gun mount line 250mm down from shoulder. $5.00
* Name text embroidered to rear yoke. $12.00
* Name text embroidered to rear waist band. $12.00
* Art work and embroidery program for club, team, logo, graphics or crest for embroidery or patches. POA
* Club, team, crest, logo or graphic embroidered to front badge pocket. $15.00
* Large club, team, crest, logo or graphic embroidered badge / patch to vest rear above waist band. POA
(When new) Dry Clean or Wash separately.
Gentle or Hand Wash
Wash in cool water with mild soap ie. wool wash (not detergent). Rinse thoroughly
Dry flat in shaded location. (Do not place in clothes dryer)
Iron on Polyester setting (Do not iron Leather)
Statesman style vests available for immediate shipping are listed on our store.
Should you not find your desired vest in our store please contact us and we can have your new Statesman style vest made just for you with only a little more time for production.